суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

f distributions






X-posted...everywhere

A little about me: Iapos;m a lesbian with hetero tendencies. Iapos;m black and Iapos;m 20. I live in New Jersey. I wanted to move to Japan since I was fourteen and Iapos;m still hoping to make that dream come true. There are a few obstacles though, but to make a long story short my plan is to continue going to school so that I can get my nursing degree and pay off my student loans. Iapos;m going to continue to study the language and try and visit Japan as often as I can.
What am I looking for? My partner in crime *laughs* A fellow non straight person would be a plus but if not itapos;s totally fine. Itapos;s just that all the people that I know are either well on their way to Japan or not planning on moving there at all. Theyapos;re just huge fans. I need someone that is learning the language and is trying to take things slow in order to get to there. We could help each other learn the language. Iapos;ve been looking for this person for a REALLY long time and Iapos;ve just decided that I would cross post this in as many communities as I possibly can and hope for the best. Maybe Iapos;ll find the perfect person in addition to a couple of other people and we could all get to know each other ^__^ Wish me luck

Contact info:
aim: eiennomadoromi
yahoo: misswadadli0830



audioterminal 010, f distributions, f dohmen, f dohmen co.



Комментариев нет: