суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

crystal falls leander texas




So I�found out that Sara is an Ares. Iapos;m supposed to really get along with Ares people.

...I suppose, too, that itapos;s entirely possible that her religious psuedo-involvement and a general lack of willingness to accept her own actions *REALLY*�killed our interaction. That, and while I looked good, I was a completely relationship-incapable at the time. (Some, most even, might beg the question of whatapos;s changed. *rueful chuckle*) Ares.. Damn. Iapos;dapos;ve never picked her for an Ares.. But then, Iapos;dapos;ve never picked Then-Me for largely giving a damn about who she was beyond (or as a part of)�the Drama Queen Whoreslut I�was dating. My.� And Katieapos;s a Virgo.. Which puts a lot of things into perspective, but really breaks my theory about me and Virgo women (other than that we just donapos;t work well together as a partnership unit; however she has proven that we can be friends.. Good friends, if taken in whole.)

Interesting. So, anyone, by chance, know any pagan/atheist-leaning Ares ladies?�*Grins*
crystal falls leander texas, crystal falls leander tx, crystal falls magic park springs theme.



Комментариев нет: