среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

airport long parking sydney term




I saw it again. But before i go into details i should explain again what happened the first time.

Ok, i think it happened last friday. It was after Megan left after our "ladies night" dinner. Jenny and i were still sort of pumped so decided to brush up on our beer pong skills (to prepare for our party and we had to christen our new table we had just bought earlier that evening). Now we didnt want to get too drunk so we were drinking beers while playing but playing with water in the cups. After one of the games, I decided that i would make some food. Ok so i am there in the kitchen messin with the food on the stove, and Jenny walked through the kitchen and disappeared into the hallway to do something. A min or so later i felt that something had entered the room, and assuming it was Jenny, i turned around and just as i asked "hey do you want some?" a figure walked through the living room. It was looking straight forward, didnt seem to acknowledge i was there, and was walking in the oddest direction, towards the fireplace. It startled me, but after it happened i didnt think much of it the rest of the evening.

ok...so last night.

I woke up in the middle of the night startled. I woke up in a panic, my hands sore and bleeding, and then thats when i realized i had just woke up from a night terror. I had had an energy drink earlier that night, and knowing those trigger a wide variety of my parasomnias, i was easily able to calm myself down. Once i was fully conscious and no longer panicing i went to the bathroom to freshen up and wash the blood off my hands (i chew my hands when i have night terrors). I returned from the bathroom, opened my door, and saw it right infront of me. It was dark in my room so what i saw was just something even darker. But right infront of me. It was very much like what i had seen in the hallway outside the bathroom several times before. However, it was strange, because it didnt freak me out at all. I simply said "excuse me" becasue i figured since it was infront of me i should be at least polite and because i also wanted to acknowledge that i knew it was there. I walked past it, turned around, and it was gone.

not sure it was the same as the person walking through my living room. But it didnt seem overtly threatening. I am assuming that it is the same thing as what i have seen outside the bathroom in my hallway, and quite possibly the same thing that opened my bathroom door that one time, and maybe even perhaps the same thing that messes with my closet doors.

i wasnt frightened by this "thing" which makes me think that it is completly harmless and even playful if it is the one opening and closing my closet doors. Now i am thinking that it may even have a senstitive watchful side to it...was it in my room because i was having a night terror? was it concerned? curious?

OR was it trying to get my attention? it very well could have entered my room, standing right inside my doorway, to confront me. And in that case, thats sort of aggressive. And even a tad ominous. I guess we will have to see.

congruous joint, airport long parking sydney term, airport long parking sfo term, airport long parking seatac term, airport long parking sacramento term, airport long parking pittsburgh term.



Комментариев нет: