вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

curious george paperbacks




Oops... So I forgot to post last night. You didnapos;t miss anything on the holiday front though. I didnapos;t even come close to celebrating World Egg Day. I didnapos;t eat any eggs. I didnapos;t think about eggs. I didnapos;t even have any eggs in my house. But, in case you were wondering where World Egg Day came from, it was the International Egg Commission. Yup, those friendly folks responsible for all of those "incredible edible egg" commercials
(which I didnapos;t see any of whatsoever yesterday). They pretty much founded a day. As they put it "World Egg Day is a unique opportunity to help raise awareness of the benefits of eggs and is celebrated in countries all around the world." Where they get the idea that itapos;s "unique" is waaaay beyond me. Donapos;t they run those announcements on TV all the time? Plus, how do they raise awareness? Because if theyapos;re relying on those commercials again, they donapos;t tell us so much about eggs, just that theyapos;re incredible... And edible, in case we werenapos;t aware. Still, I probably should have had at least one egg in celebration... Oh well, too late now...

Because now itapos;s Bald is Beautiful Day Well, for me it is. Because all of the sources Iapos;ve found since that ill-fated first one have said it was over a month ago. But Iapos;m celebrating anyway Except that by "celebrating" I mean hanging out with Josh... My boyfriend... And roommate... Who I hang out with every day... But what the hay Heapos;s balding What else am I supposed to do? Shave my head? Definitely not an option... Iapos;ll just tell everyone my head is bald, but itapos;s undercover. So there


And, about work. I think itapos;s going to be okay. I got put in with 2nd and 3rd graders after school. They donapos;t even get there until 20 minutes AFTER I do, so my shift starts out with... Nothing. Theyapos;re hellions, but itapos;s only 4 hours, anyway, so there isnapos;t much time to get too annoyed. I think Iapos;m going to have to tell them that I need off their sub list, though, so I can get another job in the mornings. As for the people I work with... Theyapos;re generally nice. I think about 98 of people in childcare are women, about about 70 of them either are or look like sluts. Which bothers me on a lot of levels, but what can I do? Anywho, Iapos;ll keep all... 3.. Of... You... Updated

crazy frog mtv download, curious george paperbacks.



Комментариев нет: