вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

celima




~ Last night Erik and I stayed up much too late watching�LAST�OF�THE�MOHICANS. I still love that movie.�Erik had never seen it and also liked it. I think the thing I�like most about it is Daniel�Day Lewis exuding hottitude. And the music. And�Wes Studi as the malevolent but highly badass Magua. Makes me wish my Native American heritage was Huron.

~ Blake curses me for making him watch�SLEEPAWAY�CAMP. I still love it. In fact,�I found the song from it and now have it on my iTunes. Iapos;m proud of myself Itapos;s so unbelievably cheesy. Were Erik and�I�not already costumed for Halloween this year,�Iapos;d definitely find some way to be Angela�Baker for the occasion.

~ We have a photographer�Itapos;s official now, the contract is signed and weapos;re going to have engagement photos taken in early November.�It just took us a year to get that done. Ah well, Iapos;m still excited.

~ I have a couple parts of my Halloween costume already (grey sweater, white blouse, and black shoes).�I�need the rest of the Gryffindor uniform (non robe) by Halloween, as I�now have a party Iapos;m attending. So thatapos;s a tie, a grey skirt, and grey knee socks. Erik just needs a green tie and heapos;s done.�Iapos;m envious. We both have wands. Maybe we can go out to Savers tonight.�And Target for the socks part.

~ Iapos;m going to an apple orchard on�Sunday with�Megan, hopefully. We need to work out the details. I love Fall

~ We organized the cupboards yesterday. It feels much more controlled. I managed to find room for the liquer glasses my Mom schlepped off on me from Grandmaapos;s move.

~�I need to get dressed. And continue working on my resume. Fun fun.

amiga forever 6 download warez, celima, celilo vineyard, celilo village, celilo park, celilo oregon and alcoholics anonymous.



Комментариев нет: